Seems like every game for the past year have been mysteriously leaking out before their release date, and COD: Ghost is no exception to the rule. A retail copy of the game for Xbox 360 has snuck it’s way off the shelf. For the Xbox it will come on two disk and require a 3GB install, so make sure GTA Online and BF4 haven’t taken up all your hard drive space. The maps, game modes, and weapons have also found their way on the internet. I have them listed below.
Who’s excited about COD: Ghosts???!!
Weapons list can be found here (MP1st)
Lists below were found via CVG.
- Blitz – Make it to the portal on the enemy’s spawn point.
- Cranked – Kill enemies before the timer ends. Each kill restarts the timer.
- Domination – Capture and hold the flags. Every two seconds a flag is held, the team gets a point. First team to 200 points wins.
- Free-for-All – Every man for himself. First player to 30 kills is the winner.
- Grind – Recover dog tags and take them to the objective marker to score for your team.
- Hunted – Available in both team and free-for-all. Resources are limited. Fight for control of weapon drops to gain superiority.
- Infected – Eliminated players become Infected. Last player to survive when the timer ends wins.
- Kill Confirmed – Recover dog tags to gain points for your team. First team to 100 points wins.
- Search and Destroy – Teams take turns defending or trying to destroy the objective. Every player has
- Search and Rescue – Teams take turns defending or trying to destroy the objective. Recover dog tags to allow or deny respawns.
- Team Deathmatch – Kill players on the enemy team. First team to reach score limit wins.
- Free Fall (bonus map)
- Prison Break